Fisher-Price Imaginext Adventures Superfriends Batman Batcave  » Baby care  »
  • The Fisher-Price Imaginext Adventures Superfriends Batman Batcave is one of the few toys that I would recommend to friends
  • I love that the Batman Batcave is built tough
  • Plus, I found that it is one of those rare toys that comes already put together
  • Unfortunately, this is what happens to most of our toys

• by carolina girl

The Fisher-Price Imaginext Adventures Superfriends Batman Batcave is one of the few toys that I would recommend to friends. Months after receiving it as a gift, my two sons, ages 4 and 7, still continue to play with it. That is a true testimony of its fun factor because most of my kid’s toys sit around taking up space and gathering dust. I love that the Batman Batcave is built tough. Despite being stepped on, beaten and thrown, it still manages to look new and so far has no broken parts. Pretty much everything on it is composed of durable plastic and is hard to break. Plus,

I found that it is one of those rare toys that comes already put together! How great is that! I opened the box and did not have a million parts to somehow attach together or a million stickers to try to apply in the correct places. I love that the Batman Batcave itself is one piece so I don’t have part of it upstairs, part of it downstairs, and another part who knows where. Unfortunately, this is what happens to most of our toys. Of course we’ve lost the few individual plastic pieces, but nothing that doesn’t hamper my boy’s play any. In fact, the Cave even folds ...

• up so that it is easy to take to the grandparent’s house or on a trip.

The Batcave is one of those toys that I just know I would have loved to have had as a child. With all of its secret doors, grappling hooks, elevator and drawbridge, it just looks fun. There are switches to turn and trap doors to open. It is like an adventure dollhouse for boys. I’m thrilled to see my kids use their imaginations as they try to capture the “bad guys” who are planning a secret attack on the cave. They even like to bring in their Power Rangers to help out.

I feel that my kids are developing good interactive skills as they play and create new adventures within the Batman Batcave.

To sum it up, the Fisher-Price Batman Batcave is a great babysitter for a busy mom like me! It is wonderful for both younger and older children and keeps them away from the TV. I love to see my two actually playing together for once and not fighting. Since it encourages their imaginations, they keep coming back to play with it again and again. The Batman Batcave has proven to be kid-tough and I feel that its price of around $45.00 is well worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54207747090931/k2311a072/7.2.09