Aqua Sphere KIDS Seal Swim Goggles  » Other  »
  • I purchased Aqua Sphere Kids Seal Goggles for both of my kids and highly recommend them
  • My boys have the clear, but I think the brightly colored ones are pretty cool

• by carolina girl

I purchased Aqua Sphere Kids Seal Goggles for both of my kids and highly recommend them. I have two rough and tumble boys who are 4 and 7 years old. They have gone through so many pairs of cheap goggles that I have purchased on a whim from a local store. Either the strap breaks or they leak. Usually, both happen and within the hour I have thrown the goggles in the trash can. The Aqua Sphere Goggles are very durable, with thick, wide rubber straps that are easy to adjust for a perfect fit. I’m thrilled that I don’t have to

listen to my kids whine over not being able to see because these goggles also will not fog. They have some sort of anti-fog coating on them. I also like that they provide 100% UVA & UVB protection. By far my favorite thing - these goggles absolutely do not leak! Even my four-year old can put them on by himself and they do not leak at all.

When my boys finish swimming, they have a bad habit of throwing their pool toys on the cement. I shuddered when I saw them do this to their good goggles and thought, “well,

• now they are ruined”. How happy I was to find out they are also scratch-resistant. I have seen these goggles hit the cement so many times, not to mention them being left outside, yet they still look great and are still scratch free. Apparently they are comfortable as well, because I haven’t heard complaints (and believe me, I would). My boys even want to wear them in the tub.

The Aqua Sphere Goggles run a bit over $15.00. I would have saved so much money if I had known about these in the first place instead of flushing money down the pool drain

with cheapo goggles. I feel like $15.00 is a very fair price for them. My boys have the clear, but I think the brightly colored ones are pretty cool. I think they also come with tinted lenses which are supposed to enhance various things or decrease glare. I do wish I had gotten two different colors so I could tell which goggles belonged to whom.

My vote is for Aqua Sphere Goggles if you want a pair of goggles that truly do their job. Aqua Sphere thought of everything a perfect goggle should be, and they created it in these. They are awesome!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12207747060931/k2311a072/7.2.09