Cover Girl Smoothers Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is the problem I encounter a few times a month
  • I touch my finger to the concealer then blot any areas I think need help
  • As I have tried other brands, I know how often this can happen
  • Other things I love about the Cover Girl Concealer is the price

• by princenlady

Sometimes when we apply makeup, we need a little more. By that I mean, sometimes our foundation doesn’t cover all the imperfections on our faces. Like it or not, hormones do act up and we can have blemishes that can take away from the beauty of our skin. This is the problem I encounter a few times a month. Whenever I am upset, my skin tends to react accordingly. With that can come blemishes that can really have an effect on my skin. When this happens, it usually

doesn’t matter what I do, my face will react with blemishes.

Even if I wash my face regularly, it still reacts the same way. What I do is use a concealer that will hide anything on my skin. Although I don’t use a concealer all the time, I save those parts of the month where my skin tends to act up and I need something that will cover any reddish marks on my face.

I start with the concealer first. I touch my finger to the concealer then blot any areas I think need help. This can take a while depending on how many blemishes I have. I have found the Cover Girl Smoother Concealer to do a wonderful job of concealing. Not only that, but my skin never feels heavy. As I have tried other brands, I know how often this can happen.

As soon as I apply the concealer, I immediately see results. Whatever blemish I had, it now doesn’t seem so bright and is well covered. At this point, I then add my foundation and ...

•  Cover Girl Smoothers Concealer
      the powder. If I have any other blemishes that are standing out, I will sometimes add a little bit more of the concealer right where the blemish is.

Other times I might use this concealer are if I have a scratch spot that seems to red and won’t seem to cover. I also use this around my nose where it can tend to get slightly red. Under my eyes gets a dark patch that I try to use the concealer, especially if I’ve had a long night and

I am tired. A bit of concealer works miracles, especially when I need to run home and freshen up, then head out again. Often times, I will keep my concealer in my purse. That way I have it and can run into the bathroom to keep my face looking fresh.

Other things I love about the Cover Girl Concealer is the price. I can find it at any department store priced under ten dollars. I always find this to be a great value as I know it will last me months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31207747030931/k2311a072/7.2.09