12 C Silver Hoop Earrings - Zale’s  » Jewelry  »
  • I like to have a single pair of earrings in my ear and never have to take them out
  • That is one of the reasons I love them so much
  • Although you could go gold or silver, as my wedding ring is silver I prefer silver

• by princenlady

There are many times I just want to wear a pair of earrings. Many times I see woman who have multiple pairs of earrings in their ears. I am more so the type that just wants to wear one pair. I like to have a single pair of earrings in my ear and never have to take them out. I needed a pair of earrings that would look good with everything I own. There are some earrings that don’t want to wear with everything. You know, it depends on what you are wearing. Maybe I am going out to the beach during

the day, but then at night my hubby and I are going out to dinner. Whatever earrings I buy, I want to wear for all day long.

My earrings from Zale’s are not only comfortable, but I also don’t have to worry about them coming out. Many times, I have bought cheap earrings and they never are able to stand the wear and tear of my daily life. Because of this, I want a pair of earrings that are stylish but have to be durable. That means if I knock them a hundred times, they still don’t move in my ears.

When I look ...

• for earrings, I tend to want a smaller pair. My 12 C Silver hoop earrings are perfect for every occasion. I wear them to the beach, to the pool, and out to dinner at night. They are a perfect mix of fun and serious. That is one of the reasons I love them so much. Besides them not being all that expensive, when you find something that works for you, you buy it.

Earrings aren’t something I buy often, so when I get them, I want them to be pretty. Zale’s was easy to deal with and buying the online was a simple

process. The only thing I wasn’t sure about was the size of the hoops. And although they were slightly smaller than I had envisioned, as soon as I put them on, I loved them.

One thing I loved about my earrings is that they are silver. Although you could go gold or silver, as my wedding ring is silver I prefer silver. Silver goes with everything I have so that is the style I chose. But it is totally up to you. I looked at my wardrobe and picked the color that I knew I could be comfortable with. Love my 12 C silver hoop earrings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45207746960931/k2311a072/7.2.09