First Media
  • I think in total, we need to pay less than USD 50 for our internet cable service and television cable

• by MomLouiTan

I am using the service from First Media company now. They are providing television and internet cable services. So far, we don’t have complaint about the service. The Internet connection is good and we are paying just a little amount every month for our cable television service and internet cable as well. I think in total, we need to pay less than USD 50 for our internet cable service and television cable.

For the Internet, the connection is quite fast. There is not many choice of provider if we are talking about Cable internet service in the area where I am

staying at this time. So we already waited for so long to have this cable connection for our Internet service. And finally, after calling the company more than five time to check if they already have their line in our area, we got a phone call that asked us if we still want to use Internet cable connection. Of course we don’t want to miss our chance again. We simply stopped the other television connection before and immediately change the service to the one from First Media.

Every month, we will get billing payment note that mentioned what is the latest ...

• date of payment for that month. As long as we pay it before the due date, we will still continue to get Internet access from their Internet cable service.

But the television channel that we got from First Media is not that many as the other one that we had before. It is possible to get more channels for movies but we need to pay extra for that. I guess we don’t really need it at this time, but maybe when we need it, we can just call First Media customer service to get more option from their services.

Until this moment,

we are satisfied with the services that we got from First Media. I just hope that they will continue serving the customer in this way. The customer service is friendly and helping us when we asked them about something from them. And if there is something wrong in the connection itself, they were trying to fix it as quick as they can. I am happy that I have good internet connection now. Mean that I can work easily in the house with the good internet connection that they provide from the cable connection. I will continue to use their services for long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21207746870631/k2311a072/7.2.09