Jansport knapsack Schoolbag  » Other  »
  • I think these bags are out of style now as I have not seen one in years
  • However, I would recommend it to people going to school if they ever come back in style

• by Redtape

I can remember that when I was younger and was in my first year of high school, one of the biggest crazes was that everyone had to have a Jansport knapsack to carry to school. At the time I was not very familiar with it since I had just come to high school and when I was leaving prep

school the school bags with the wheels were just going out of style apparently. At one point in high school it reached a point where nearly every other person in my class and in my year group had a Jansport schoolbag and I had begun to feel that I was seriously missing out on something.

It was only later ...

• when I realised why having them was actually quite practical a part from them being in style. This was because when I got one from someone I couldn’t help notice how strong the material which the bag was made out of was, first of all, as well as how strong the bag itself was. The bag was also quite
        stylish at the time and was very easy to wash. One didn’t have to worry about washing it too much or the colour would come out.

I think these bags are out of style now as I have not seen one in years. However, I would recommend it to people going to school if they ever come back in style.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12207746610631/k2311a072/7.2.09