Avon Skin So Soft Whitening and Firming Lotion
  • After returning to my pre-pregnancy weight, I also have a problem of firming up some areas like my thighs and belly
  • I believe that Avon Skin So Soft supported tightening in these areas after religious applications
  • I love Avon Skin So Soft Whitening and Firming Lotion

• by guinevere

My whole family could attest to the efficacy of Avon Skin So Soft Whitening and Firming Lotion. Distributed by the Avon lady next door, this product has been introduced to me by my mom who used to smell so good after bathing. When I asked her what product she is using,

she simply said Avon SSS which is shortened for Skin So soft.

I already have a generally fair complexion but this product evened out my skin tone by lightening my body areas which are prone to darkening like elbows and knees. After getting pregnant thrice, some parts of my skin have considerably ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31107746450431/k2311a071/7.1.09