Crysis game
  • I bought Crysis six months ago, and I have to say that it is just awesome
  • This is a game which can allow you to experience the true modern warfare
  • And I can say that in it is the best action packed game I ever played in my life, it is simply the best

• by arkog

Crysis” is the revolution in action gaming, it has totally changed the definition of first person shooter gaming. I bought “Crysis” six months ago, and I have to say that it is just awesome. I just love the more than realistic graphical appearance of this game, and also the realistic sound of

this game.

I have completed this game recently, and I have to say that it took a lot of effort to accomplish all the missions in the game, mark my words friends it is not a child’s play. It has a very tough gameplay, and it takes a good strategy to complete the missions.

If you have a good graphics card, with a video memory of at least 512 MB (Nvidia 9800 GT 1 GB preferred), and a good 4 GB ram, then you can play this game with its full potential. The actions of the character is so new in this game, it feels more ...

• Crysis game
      real than ever, and sometimes I started to feel that I am really in the game. I never saw such awesome stunt moves in any game before.

This is a game which can allow you to experience the true modern warfare. This game allows me to feel the energetic thrill of action gaming,

and I really enjoy it. The opening video of “Crysis” is out of the world, the way they show the creation of the soldier, and his suit, is looking just awesome. And I can say that in it is the best action packed game I ever played in my life, it is simply the best.

Crysis game

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28107746400431/k2311a071/7.1.09