Enervon C Multivitamins  » Health  »
  • Thus, my first response is to find a multi-vitamin which allows will strengthen my immune system

• by guinevere

Enervon C claims to give more energy and happiness to customers. And it does just that.

When the first case of AH1N1 was diagnosed in the Philippines, I was scared that it would someday be a victim of this deadly virus.

Thus, my first response is to find a multi-vitamin which allows

will strengthen my immune system.

Once in the supermarket, I was making a choice between Revicon and Enervon.

I was really shocked to find out that opposed to the other brand, Enervon C contains only Vitamin A, B complex, and 500 mg vitamin C.

Revicon contains multivitamins and minerals yet lacking in ...

• vitamin C.

Noting that it is the vitamin C which boosts immunity, I chose Enervon C.

I religiously took Enervon C before breakfast everyday and yes I really feel better.

I work hard as a research analyst and full time mom but Enervon C keeps up with me.

I sleep better and

is surprised to find more energy and less mood swings throughout the day.

Amid the surging number of AH1N1 cases in the country, I did not once had any cold or cough even if the people I interact with everyday were infected.

What could I say? The power of Vitamin C is in Enervon C.

wilbert says :

how many tablets can consume per day?

Jules Li says :

You should take only one tablet per day. However, a doctor may recommend that you take more, but this should only be done after consulting a doctor.

Galega says :

You should take only one capsule a day. Doctor may prescribe you to take more than one capsule in some extreme circumstances when benefits outweighs any possible risks.

Taking more than one capsule a day may lead to some side effects like skin infection, chest congestion and blocked airways, among others.

Onyebuchi Isu says :

I totally agreed with Jules Li, because it is very, very advisable to consult your doctor when you don’t understand the prescription. Because your life is very important, any mistake in your medications could cause a serious complications.

Charles Oluchi says :

I think you should take just one tablet of Enervon C daily. Too much of multivitamins in the body have it’s own complications. The doctor should also advice you better

Mai says :

Hi good morning I’m a working mother, my problem is I’m very sleepy..sometimes in a middle of doing my presentations I felt asleep that turn my work unfinished. I was looking for a vitamins that help me to be awake and energized. Does enervon c can help me?

And is it good to take it with a person who has IGA nepropathy?

Galega says :

There should not be any problem for you in taking one capsule daily of Enervon C multivitamin. However, I would suggest you to take Vitamin D supplement for few days. That should help you to overcome this problem of being increasingly fatigue and sleepy.

Jhon says :

this is my everyday supplement i used to drink this vitamin in order to be immune and energetic

Angel says :

Does taking enervon and memory plus at the same time bad?
    and does Enervon prevents you from getting sleepy during classes? please reply if you know the answer. Thanks

Vincent Royce Ampong says :

There is nothing bad if you take it at the same time. Those are vitamins. It will keep us healthy and maximize our body resistance. Beside those are good for our immune system. Taking it at the same time is good.

Angel says :

wwew , awesome . tHANKS For the reply.. :DD

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem as such in taking both Memory Plus and Enervon C simultaneously.

However, as far as getting sleepy during classes is concerned, there are some doubts.

Actually, your body needs to work to absorb Vitamins and minerals. And, that can lead to little tiredness. Even though, Vitamin C is water soluble, overdose can lead to sleepy state of mind. And, Enervon C contains Vitamin B complex and other minerals. Hence, it is necessary to take it after meal or with meal.

Also, check the ingredient of Memory Plus and ensure that it doesn’t contain Vitamin C.

Rhod says :

Taking Enervon and Memory plus at the same time is same because those 2 are just supplements so there are no contradictions.

jane says :

Hi Hello…

I would like to ask if Enervon C Multi Vitamins is allowed also for Muslims?

Galega says :

There is no issue with that. Being a Muslim, you can take it.

You might be concerned about Gelatin (being used for capsule shell). I would suggest you to stop thinking about that. IT is immaterial whether beef or pork is used to make Gelatin. It is altogether in different form.

Princess says :

Hello :) I’m a little bit curious about the statement “it is immaterial whether beef or pork is used to make Gelatin”. I am taking Enervon and the moment I knew that it made use of something from pork, I was really confused if I should continue taking it or not.
    Thank you for clarification regarding this matter. Thank you so much.

Galega says :

Gelatin shell is manufactured using beef or pork. It is not possible to say that what is used in Enervon capsule.

Harvey jeff Bordeos says :

Enervon multivitimins can take by 17 yrs. old.

Galega says :

Yes, Vitamin C supplement like Enervon C can be taken by teenagers. You can take one capsule a day.

Ben says :

Enervon is specially formulated for adults 18 years and older. For kids, the recommended variant is Enervon Syrup for Kids. It is best to consult your doctor about your concerns.

lea says :

Can I take this with JOVIA (an anti-depressant)?

Galega says :

Yes, you can take Enervon C multivitamin while taking Jovia. There isn’t any problem in doing that.

lea says :

I see. Thank you so much for the response. Amazing

kimosabe says :

is it ok to take in enervon on an empty stomach … or if i just drink some coffee or chocolate drink ?

Galega says :

It is not recommended to take it in the empty stomach. In empty stomach, your body will need to work hard just to absorb the contents of Enervon C. That can make you feel tired. This is quite a common problem among users taking a Vitamin C supplement. I would suggest you to take it after eating something.

rey de dios says :

i ask if can help me sleep in the night taken enervon c,im lack of sleep.

Galega says :

Vitamin C supplement is used, along with other medicines, for the treatment of sleeping problems, like apnea. You can take it. If problem persists, consult a doctor.

ROSE says :

is taking enervon and multivitamin with iron, okay?

Miss K says :

Yes. It’s definitely alright to take both but why do you need both? As far as I know, Vitamin C assists our body in absorbing other vitamins and minerals too so taking it with other multivitamins is definitely okay to do. Hope that my answer helped.

Galega says :

You should take only one multivitamin supplement at a time. Taking more than one will result in overdosing which can be harmful in the long run. Further, taking more than one may not lead to any extra benefits. You can take iron supplement along with Vitamin C, though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34107746300431/k2311a071/7.1.09