Olay Total Effects facial wash
3.3
  • However, I am quite disappointed because it was not able to deliver its promise to providing that beautiful skin and delaying signs of aging
  • Another problem is the tingling sensation after application
  • I know some people swearing by this product but it just didn't work on my skin
  • Skin compatibility might be a problem but my experience should warn women that not all high-priced products in the market could really deliver the benefits that they claim

• by guinevere

In my case, the aggressive advertising strategy of Olay Total Effects was effective in convincing me to ditch my old whitening cream and switch to this product. However, I am quite disappointed because it was not able to deliver its promise to providing that beautiful skin and delaying signs of aging.

Ok,

I used it with the Olay Total Effects facial wash that comes with it considering that the skin benefits would be enhanced when I used both products belonging to same line. I also religiously applied the cream twice a day. But I find it no better than my previous brand. There ...

• has been difference in my face while using Olay Total Effects. The pimple marks on my face are still there while discolored areas are not lightened after using it for more than two months. Another problem is the tingling sensation after application. I don’t know why but maybe my skin is
        just very sensitive to the ingredients in this product.

I know some people swearing by this product but it just didn’t work on my skin. Skin compatibility might be a problem but my experience should warn women that not all high-priced products in the market could really deliver the benefits that they claim.

gelz says :

I just bought Olay Total Effects facial wash and when I used its not like other facial wash that are really bubbly, why?

nitakb says :

Hi Gelz,

Olay Total Effects facial wash formula is made different than the other facial washes. It’s made to have a soft foamy lather rather than a soapy bubbly lather.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31107746290431/k2311a071/7.1.09