Nintendo DSi  » Games  »
  • I bought the Nintendo DSi the minute it came out

• by txceez

I bought the Nintendo DSi the minute it came out. I had seen some commercials on it and was determined to get it. I did have a sense of what new features this new portable game system came with; two new cameras, one on the inside and one on the outside, a

bigger screen, and a sound recording feature that allowed you to mess around with recordings of your own voice, and of course, the most anticipated feature, internet access. I have owned my DSi for about three to four months now, and here are my pros and cons.

The Pros: -Bigger screen is ...

• amazing.

-Slimmer than the Nintendo DS Lite.

-Game downloads and apps via internet access -Internet browser comes in handy when I’m not at home -Camera

The Cons: -The Price! $170.

-Voice recording feature is horrible and pointless.

-Camera makes a shutter sound that cannot be turned down which does get annoying after a

while.

-Although it does have internet browser, it runs really slow plus cannot load big pages.

-Game and app downloads cost too much.

-NO GAMEBOY ADVANCE SLOT!

Overall, I do enjoy my DSi. It is slim and I have always complained about the original screen size. Despite not being able to play GBA games, I still use my DSi all the time.

Nintendo DSi

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28107746280431/k2311a071/7.1.09