BPI Family Savings Bank  » Finance  »
Eastwood City, Libis Quezon City, Philippines
  • I have a BPI Express Teller Cash Card but I feel it is not enough so I decided to open a new account at the same bank which is Bank of the Philippine Islands
  • They were definitely right and specific with regard to timeframe because right now, I have my ATM card with me

• by Maristelle

I have a BPI Express Teller Cash Card but I feel it is not enough so I decided to open a new account at the same bank which is Bank of the Philippine Islands. I have been going in and out at the Eastwood Branch since I always send money to my family at the province. After receiving my salary bonus, I went with my officemate to that nearest branch and sign up for a new account using my cash on hand.

During that time, I do not

have the complete requirements because I was not prepared for it. It was about to be an inquiry on how to open an account but the agents seems to be kind and welcoming. He also allowed me to fill up the needed forms though I do not have any billing statement as one of the requirement. The bank is lenient and considerate after explaining to them that I was renting and working on a night shift. I really appreciate it how they handle customers like us. I ...

• am personally grateful that I have opened an account here because their response is immediate and the service is excellent.

After filling out the form, I deposited my cash. The guy assistant is very jolly and made an effort to offer their credit cards and insurance. I politely declined. He also educated us about the service we are availing. I was informed that I can claim the ATM card after a week. They were definitely right and specific with regard to timeframe because right now, I have my

ATM card with me. I was also able to verify that once my E-Cash card expired, I can renew it at this branch instead of going to the Megamall Branch. I really like it how they were able to answer my questions and assisted me with my concern. I will continue banking with them.

Days later, I received a thank-you note from the bank. The envelop contains a thank-you letter and offering a wide range of BPI service. I really felt my importance as one of their customers.

shiela salumbides says :

how can i active my account im in kuwait and i want to open it again its important

MEV says :

Hi Sheila,

You can contact their customer support check below for their numbers

89-100 for Metro Manila
    1-800-188-89100 for domestic toll-free calls (where available)
    Access Code 63 2 89-10000 for mobile phone users or international calls.

Galega says :

You want to activate your account in a different country. It means your account was working properly previously. If this is the case, then it will be little bit tough to get back your account.

You need to immediately call the customer representative of the bank and discuss this issue. You don’t need to activate your account in this case, but you need to unblock this account. Ask the representative why your account was blocked. Discuss the way out. He may help you, if you can convince him.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42107746250431/k2311a071/7.1.09