Thida Thai Restaurant , Vancouver  » Restaurants  »
1193 Davie Street , Vancouver B.C. , Canada
  • Every time I was there, I wouldn't miss to have real Thai food at some of the best restaurants in the City
  • I was so impressed from the moment I walked in to the restaurant, a really pleasant Thai environment
  • I enjoyed a nice lunch, delicious Thai cuisines
  • I would recommend the restaurant to my colleagues and friends who enjoy Thai food

• by Mark Williams

I have been to Bangkok, Thailand, a few times recently. Every time I was there, I wouldn’t miss to have real Thai food at some of the best restaurants in the City. I could say I have become addicted to Thai food.

So, during my recent visit

to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, I looked for Thai Restaurants. A Thai friend who was living in Vancouver recommended Thida Thai Restaurant in the City.

It was an excellent restaurant. I was so impressed from the moment I walked in to the restaurant, a really pleasant Thai ...

• environment.

Very nicely laid out. The waiters and waitresses were so friendly and courteous, traditional Thai ways.

The menu had a long list of authentic Thai food. I enjoyed a nice lunch, delicious Thai cuisines.

I didn’t miss to have Tom Yum Kung soup ,

for sure. Seafood preparations were very delicious.

It certainly was like having meals at the restaurants in Bangkok. I certainly would go to Thida Thai Restaurant for lunches and dinners when I visit Vancouver again.

I would recommend the restaurant to my colleagues and friends who enjoy Thai food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7107746210431/k2311a071/7.1.09