Suave Professionals Radiant Brunette Conditioner
  • I bought a bottle of Suave Professionals Radiant Brunette Conditioner together with a bottle of Suave's Radiant Brunette Shampoo
  • The conditioner contains silk amino acids, which I think is always a good ingredient for a conditioner, making the hair silky and soft
  • I found it a little hard to rinse off, so I wouldn't recommend to use a lot

• by Lorianna
      I bought a bottle of Suave Professionals Radiant Brunette Conditioner together with a bottle of Suave’s Radiant Brunette Shampoo. Both are new products, recommended to use together, designed for brown / brunette hair. The

conditioner contains silk amino acids, which I think is always a good ingredient for a conditioner, making the hair silky and soft. It is thick in consistency, light-brown in color. I found it a ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31310774620331/k2311a0731/7.31.06