Hallmark Calendars  » Other  »
  • I am a big calendar girl as I love schedules and knowing what is going on in my life
  • If you don’t have a handy pocket Hallmark calendar I highly recommend you get one as it is one my life necessities
  • No matter the time of year, I always know I won’t have a problem finding Hallmark calendars as they are readily available
  • They are reasonably prices and I know that my calendar will be durable throughout the year
  • That is one of the best features of Hallmark Calendars is that the pictures are beautiful and all of the holidays of the year are listed making sure I never forget

• by princenlady

I am a big calendar girl as I love schedules and knowing what is going on in my life. It seems throughout the year I constantly need to remember dates, holidays, and special things going on in our life. I live far away from family so I need to remember a lot of dates and I always turn to my Hallmark calendars as they keep my life in control.

I have one Hallmark calendar that stays in my purse at all time. For this calendar, it has my day to day activities.

I can honestly say that I wouldn’t be near as schedules if I didn’t have

the calendar. Life seems to get busier and busier and if you are like me you understand completely the need for a calendar 24/7.

If you don’t have a handy pocket Hallmark calendar I highly recommend you get one as it is one my life necessities. Often times during the holidays, you can go to a Hallmark store and they will have pocket size calendars they are handing out for free.

I usually pick up several as these make up fantastic stocking stuffers or mini gifts to give friends and family. My daughter tends to keep hers on hand just like I do.

One reason I ...

• love the larger Hallmark Calendars is because they have beautiful pictures to choose from. If I am picking the calendar for a boy, they have very boyish calendars.

For girls, they have beautiful calendars that are perfect for small girls or adults. No matter the time of year, I always know I won’t have a problem finding Hallmark calendars as they are readily available.

Not only can I got to a specific Hallmark store but I can also go to places like Wal-Mart, CVS or Walgreens and pick up my calendars. They are reasonably prices and I know that my calendar will be durable throughout the year.

/> They have a tiny hole at the top and bottom of the calendar which I love as I can put a nail or small clasp to connect to the wall. After the month has past, all I have to do is raise the next month and the hole is big enough for all the months, up till December.

I always get excited as I raise the next month as I will get a new picture to look at all month. That is one of the best features of Hallmark Calendars is that the pictures are beautiful and all of the holidays of the year are listed making sure I never forget.

Jane King says :

re : No matter the time of year, I always know I won’t have a problem finding Hallmark calendars as they are readily available
    I have been unable to get one of the free plastic pocket calendars for the past 2 years. Don’t know if I’m buying my cards to late or if they just don’t give them out anymore. I always had several,one with my ID badge,wallet,locker etc.

Tracy says :

I think maybe they just ran out of them. Nowadays most folks keep their schedules on their electronic devices. But I still like to eyeball my schedule on paper. Gives me the big picture. You can find pocket calendars that are perpetual at Walmart and sometimes at Dollarama.

marie cicillini says :

Please let me know where i can get the free pocket callendars that hallmark gives out free I allways use them i do not get out much i tried paper store at the commons in smithfield r.i. with out any sucess Please let me know who has them ore if it be possible to mail me 2 Thank yoy Marie M Cicillini 136 olympia avenue north providence rhode island 02911

Maria Folch says :

re : If you don’t have a handy pocket Hallmark calendar I highly recommend you get one as it is one my life necessities
    I have been collecting the free Hallmark calendars since 1984. I made my annual pilgramage only to find that my Hallmark store had not yet received it’s shipment for 2018. I presently lost my 2017 calendar and I can honestly say, I am lost with out it. I have been searching everywhere for it. I refer back to my calendars for special occasions and dates all the time. I have a smart phone but it’s not the same. Please don’t get rid of the annual calendars. If you could send me another one for 2017 or let me know where I could get my hands on one I would greatly appreciate it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12107746080431/k2311a071/7.1.09