Zyrtec
  • So when we were going to stay for a week I bought a bunch of Claritin, Benadryl, nasal spray, and eye drops
  • Its expensive and I am a cheapskate, but the relief it provides is definitely worth the price

• by AshleyInc.

I am allergic to animals with hair. Mainly cats, but also horses, sheep, cows, etc.

Dogs with long hair sometimes make my allergies flare up, but not as much as other animals for some wierd reason.

I went with my fiancee to stay with his grandparents for a week, and they

have a really FAT cat that spreads hair everywhere.

His grandmother vacuums everything before I come to visit, but the cat hair and dander is so engrained in that house that my eyes water, my throat closes up, I sneeze, and I am just plain miserable.

So when we were going ...

• to stay for a week I bought a bunch of Claritin, Benadryl, nasal spray, and eye drops.

I didn’t buy Zyrtec because it IS expensive and I am cheap and figured these other medications would work.

I was so wrong.

I was so miserable the first three days I was there

until I broke down and bought some Zyrtec.

After that my allergies still affected me a little, but not nearly as bad.

If you have allergies I totally reccomend Zyrtec.

Nothing else works (for me, anyways).

Its expensive and I am a cheapskate, but the relief it provides is definitely worth the price.

Zyrtec

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26107745970431/k2311a071/7.1.09