Samsung Propel Pro cell phone
  • I have had many different cell phones, and I am not overly impressed with this one

• by AshleyInc.

I have had many different cell phones, and I am not overly impressed with this one. It is big and bulky, and not the easiest phone to slide in your pocket.

The silver design is sleek looking, despite its relatively big size.

The joystick is overly sensitive, which gets annoying when its in my pocket or when I’m trying to check my email.

The camera is decent with 3.

0 Mega Focus, but an image stabilizer would be a nice addition.

It can hold up to a 32g memory, which is great for music lovers like me.

The sound quality is mediocre and sounds a little tinny when I play my songs outloud, but when I am actually talking on the phone the voice sound quality is ...

• pretty good.

It is also really easy and uncomplicated to tether to your computer and sync your music, contacts, etc.

With little use, the battery has actually lasted me around three days, which is GREAT for a smartphone! The long battery life is awesome since I always forget to plug in and charge my phone.

It also is internet capable, but not quite

as easy to navigate as other smartphones.

I have also dropped it a couple times, and it has survived and still works great with only a couple dings and scratches.

Samsung makes great phones for clumsy people, since they are usually pretty sturdy and can survive a fall or two.

The navigation of this phone takes some getting used to, but its an alright little phone.

sam says :

Is th samsung proprl cell phone a touch screen?

Jules Li says :

The Samsung Propel is not a touch screen phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37107745960431/k2311a071/7.1.09