Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I decided to give this one a try because its powder and my skin can get kind of oily and shiny once in a while
  • The coverage is alright and it does take away the shine, but there are other, less expensive products that I like much better
  • Powder also always feels very heavy on my face, like my pores can't breathe, and I thought since this was the mineral stuff, it would be different
  • I think Revlon is slapping their sticker on cheap cosmetics, jacking up the prices, and we as consumers are not getting the quality blushes and foundations we expect from this established company

• by AshleyInc.

So all of my friends have been raving about how good the mineral foundations are for your skin. I decided to give this one a try because its powder and my skin can get kind of oily and shiny once

in a while.

The coverage is alright and it does take away the shine, but there are other, less expensive products that I like much better.

The price (around $12.

99) for this little bottle of powder is insane! Powder also always feels very heavy on my face, like my pores can’t breathe, and I thought since this was the “mineral” stuff, it would be different.

Not the case.

It also wears off in a couple hours.

It’s such a pain ...

• Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation
      to shake the powder out of the bottle so I can actually get some on the brush! I have spilled powder on my shirt about three times now.

I’m taking it back to the store and getting my money back.

This is a mediocre foundation and not worth the high price tag.

I think Revlon is slapping their sticker on cheap cosmetics, jacking up the prices, and we as consumers are not getting the quality blushes and foundations we expect from this established company.

Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31107745950431/k2311a071/7.1.09