Joe’s Crab Shack Fayetteville NC  » Restaurants  »
155 McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville NC 28303
  • Most definitely the one of the best seafood restaurants around
  • This is definitely my favorite seafood restaurant in the area
  • Oh, by the way, whenever you go, try the craveable crab cake, it takes delicious to a whole other level

• by dimples01

Most definitely the one of the best seafood restaurants around. It is absolutely wonderful from top to bottom.

From the food, to the atmosphere, to the customer service.

I just moved to NC about a year ago, and I always pass it on my way to work.

So one day me and my husband went there for lunch, and we fell in love.

This is definitely my favorite seafood restaurant in the area.

My husband and I both love seafood, so we’re always looking for a great seafood restaurant and we found it.

Their menu selection is awesome, from the coastal steampots to their appetizers.

Oh, by the way, whenever you go, try the craveable crab cake, it takes delicious to a whole other level.

...

• They have great entress too, and thier plates are so big, you’ll more than likely be asking for a ‘doggy bag’, and what’s so great about it is that it’s not gonna bust your wallet.

It’s a great place to go have a great time and get good food for a good price.

It’s so versatile too, you can take the family

or your friends.

They have a playground off the deck in the back for the kids to play and they have random moments where the strobe lights come on and they have a dance ‘contest’ where both the employees and customers can participate.

This place is so awesome, guaranteed you’ll have a great time there and come to love it as much as I do!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7107745920431/k2311a071/7.1.09