Miracle Blender
  • I bought this product with reservations from Walmart after I failed to find the Magic bullet there
  • The shapes and number of pieces are similar to that of the magic bullet but missing the the Juicer component -I was disappointed about that
  • This is a sure keeper for me considering the comparable cost and especially if you need your equipment immediately(cannot wait for shipping) then this will work

• by aluken
      The Miracle Blender is a replica of the magic bullet as seen on TV. I bought this product with reservations from Walmart after I failed to find the Magic bullet there.

Of course it is cheaper and I did not have to pay for shipping and handling.

component -I was disappointed about that.

In order to appease my curiosity I tried it immediately on returning from my shopping by making a combination fruit smoothy using frozen berries with other fruits,ice and cold milk.

To my amazement it worked like a dream every fruit became pulpy and smooth in less than 1 minute and my ice cubes were crushed perfectly too creating the perfect smoothy.

...

• Even my 5 year old was enticed and drank a full glass of smoothy.

This product is a very useful tool in my kitchena lthough I do not store it on my counter top because of the many pieces and the hanging cord.

I do use it almost every day to make baby foods-pureed fruits and vegetales and porridges come out perfect.

I have not tried all

the recipes as yet but I find it does not mince garlic and cheese as I expected since leaves pieces unminced at times.

This is a sure keeper for me considering the comparable cost and especially if you need your equipment immediately(cannot wait for shipping) then this will work.

If you really want a juicer then you will have to get the Magic bullet which I am sure will be great too.

Dot says :

i have a miracle blender and bought the juicer as an accessary but did not get any directions on how to assemble it, it is similar to the bullet but the juicer does not seem to work the same way, and i can`t figure it out and really need to use it asap. regards dorothy

John says :

Dot, you can actually access the instruction guide online. Here’s a link to it:

Galega says :

Making juice with this blender is quite easy. You need to place all ingredients in your blender and top with 2 cups of water. Now, press the juice button on the Miracle Blender and blend until it is all done.

Ray Bisson says :

I would like to bring a unit with me to Sweden next month. Do you sell somewhere units with 220 volts - 50 hertz thank you

John says :

Ray, there aren’t any that meet the voltage requirements for Europe.

clareity says :

I should think all you need is a plug in converterThis is a block with appropriate Swedish plug in for the wall on one side, and on the other accommodation for the type of plug you have now, and a plus is you can use the coverter with any small appliance you bring. You may find one on line or locally at a hardware, variety, or even a dollar store.

Galega says :

You may not be able to use it in Sweden because of the standard voltage level being practices there. I would also not suggest you to use a converter for this blender.

Pa says :

I have the miracle blender and want to replace the cross blade which does not work,i guess its broken , what r the prices for the gaskets and the blades ,pls let m eknow i want to order the parts, any way i can get the warranty for the parts

Galega says :

If your blender is still under warranty, then you can get cross blade replaced. Please ensure that you have not broken the terms and conditions of the warranty. For example, if your cross blade has been damaged because of some accidental problem, not technical, then they may not fix it under the warranty scheme.

Karen says :

This miracle blender does not even come close to the Magic Bullit. It does not make a smoothie smooth, it won`t even stay together. What a piece of crap this machine is. Shame on you for making such junk

Nancy says :

I have had a Miracle Blender for a few years and just this year starting using it regularly for protein shakes (using crushed ice from the ice crusher) and smoothies. Today made my first green smoothie using spinach and it ground it down to nothing in a matter of seconds. This machine is great and my first green smoothie recipe is:
    1 tropical fruit yogurt
    5 organic strawberries
    a splash of coconut water
    about 1/2 cup of ice chips
    blend until smooth, then add a handful of greens, blend again until at a smooth consistency.

Mireille Adams says :

I received a Miracle Bullet Blender used it 3 times. The little rotary piece in the blender part broke in half. I have the piece and need to replace it. Where can I find that piece. It`s a new blender. I enjoyed the blender and would like to be able to use it.

Mary tan says :

I have the same problem with the rotary part in the blender broken in half and where can i get the part for replacement please reply for me tonise it again

Galega says :

Rotary piece is sold separately by the manufacturer of Miracle Blender. You should easily find it in any authorized shop of this blender. The best thing you can do is to visit the shop from where you had bought it and ask for replacement.

Rebecca says :

I accidently cross-threaded the cup to the base on my miracle blender. How can I get it apart without snapping or breaking it?

Galega says :

There isn’t any fix rule to remove cup in this case. You have to find a way out. Try with a screw driver or spoon by making gently diagonal push in upward direction. Hope it will release the pressure and the cup will come out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16310774590231/k2311a0731/7.31.06