The Waffle House Paducah KY  » Restaurants  »
Right next to McDonald’s on the south side of Paducah KY
  • I am not going to lie to you about it being expensive to eat there, but they do make the best waffles along with a lovely steak and cheese omelette which is my husbands favorite dish to have when it comes to eating breakfast
  • This is never a problem though when my husband and I decide to eat at the Waffle House for breakfast
  • Another great benefit is that this place is open 24/7, so you can eat breakfast at any time you want to day or night, which is rather convenient to be quite honest
  • I would definitely recommend that if you are a breakfast person and want something good to eat, then try the waffle House wherever you are located

• by EMILY PARKER

Every once in awhile, I get that urge for having a good breakfast and sometimes this will happen around supper time, but that doesn’t matter here in Paducah KY where I currently reside with my husband. We both enjoy doing this every once in a while and the place to do it is at the Waffle House.

I am not going to lie to you about it being expensive to

eat there, but they do make the best waffles along with a lovely steak and cheese omelette which is my husbands favorite dish to have when it comes to eating breakfast.

When we go there every once in a while, there aren’t very many people usually there, which is okay with me because I hate crowds to begin with.

This also makes for better customer service and that is ...

• important when it comes to the restaurant business.

One of my pet peeves though is having to wait a long time to be waited on anywheres and I am not a very patient person when it comes to this, especially when I am really hungry.

This is never a problem though when my husband and I decide to eat at the Waffle House for breakfast.

Another great benefit is that

this place is open 24/7, so you can eat breakfast at any time you want to day or night, which is rather convenient to be quite honest.

I would definitely recommend that if you are a breakfast person and want something good to eat, then try the waffle House wherever you are located.

Paducah KY has only one Waffle House and it is located on the south side of the city.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7107745860331/k2311a071/7.1.09