Neozep tablet  » Medicine  »
  • Safety is the best measure for a good health

• by lei

I have allergies through dust and due to some changing climate I experienced sinusitis. And when this happens I can’t do my work, I had nasal congestion and even sneezing the whole day.

When this happens I can no longer concentrate to my work and even household chores.

My friend advised me to took this medicine Neozep for my health condition,

I can buy this medicine without any doctors prescription.

At first I took the medicine, my sinusitis was relieve in an hour but I experienced dry mouth and even dizziness.

I read a drug handbook and found out this is a normal side effect of the medicine.

And there is a non-dizzy neozep that is available for those who are working or ...

• might driving while taking this medicine.

I am satisfied with the desired effect for a month, but just last month I experienced adverse effect in this medicine.

My face was swollen and I had itchy face after an hour taking this drug.

I immediately took antihistamine and never take the medicine anymore.

I visit my doctor and told me that this

is not normal and I should take another medicine for my sinusitis and allergy.

Though I just used the medicine for a few months I am thankful that I used this as a remedy for my illness.

Neozep is affordable but see to it to seek for a doctors advised even we can buy it over the counter any pharmacy.

Safety is the best measure for a good health.

Neozep tablet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26107745840331/k2311a071/7.1.09