Bruggen: Vitalisimo Cereal  » Food  »
  • Well, this Vitalissimo is not one of the best
  • This cereal has the most delicious taste compare to other that I have tried
  • I love all the flavors I have tried, but, my favorite one is Strawberry flavor

• by ari_mariza

I always love to eat cereals every morning. It is very important to have a very good breakfast to start your day. I have many cereals that I really like. And this Vitalissimo Cereal is one of my favorite.

The criteria of my

cereals are must be healthy, low calories, low carbohydrate, and low sugar. Well, this Vitalissimo is not one of the best. It has calories 207 calories per 50 gram. I mean compare to other healthy cereals I have tried, there are cereal that have less calories. But, I must say this cereal has superior in taste! This cereal has the most delicious taste compare to other that I have tried!And It is available in severals flavors. Such as Raisins, Almonds, Apple, Strawberry, 10 Fruits ...

• Bruggen: Vitalisimo Cereal
      and Swiss Type. So far, I have tried Almonds, Apple and Stawberry. I love all the flavors I have tried, but, my favorite one is Strawberry flavor. I Mix the cereals with Non Fat Milk.

This cereal are mixture of oats, wheat flakes

and extruded cereals. The taste is very crunchy and mix with other fruits that give you very fresh flavors! Has 8 Vitamins and Iron, very complete to start your day. As an active person this cereal pretty much fulfilled my vitamin needs! Love it so much!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27107745650331/k2311a071/7.1.09