Danby Countertop Portable Dishwasher  » Electronics  »
  • We have limited space in our kitchen, and I thought this would help
  • The best thing about it was the wooden cutting board that was its top
  • It's one of the worst decisions ever and I really regret it

• by Orrymain

Several years ago, I purchased the Danby Countertop Portable Dishwasher. We have limited space in our kitchen, and I thought this would help. I was right. This item set right on the counter and fit perfectly. It was easy to set up and to use. I loved it.

The Danby Countertop Portable Dishwasher is the perfect size for my needs now, and I really, truly wish I still had

it. Like a silly loon, a couple of years ago, my sister passed on her full size Maytag. The best thing about it was the wooden cutting board that was its top. The thing never worked right when we got it. It was a pain to push it over to the sink and try to run it. When we got that, though, we gave away the Danby.

• It’s one of the worst decisions ever and I really regret it. What I’d give to have my Danby back.

The Danby Countertop Portable Dishwasher is large enough to clean four place settings, including cups, and dinnerware. It will clean pots and pans, too, depending on the sizes. It has four wash cycles available - pre-rinse, short wash, normal wash, and saniwash. It’s really not even that heavy. Shipping

weight is 56 pounds, so it’s less than that to actually pick up and move.

The Danby cleaned so well. I never had to redo anything like I did in that lousy Maytag. I want my Danby back so bad. So, what I’m saying is that if you have spacing problems, the Danby Countertop Portable Dishwasher is the perfect answer. I loved mine. It was great quality, and I miss it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16107745570331/k2311a071/7.1.09