Whirlpool Compact Refrigerator Model EL05CCXJW  » Electronics  »
  • Trips to the kitchen were a pain in the neck, and a small fridge would solve the problem
  • If you need a compact, I highly recommend the Whirlpool Compact Refrigerators

• by Orrymain

Some time back, I wanted to have a small refrigerator to put in one of the rooms where a lot of living was going on. Trips to the kitchen were a pain in the neck, and a small fridge would solve the problem. Whirlpool actually makes three different sizes of compact refrigerators. The one I acquired was the largest

of the three and is labeled as being 120 liters and is Model EL05CCXJW.

I love my Whirlpool Compact Refrigerator. It has two selves, plus the bottom section which includes a produce bin. The door has three sections to it, one of which is large enough to place two-liter soda bottles, which I use a lot. There’s also a butter ...

• compartment.

There is a small freezer section in which you could place a package of ice cream bars or flat items like frozen dinners. You can also use it for ice trays. It’s not that tall, though, so you couldn’t use it for ice cream packages, not even the quart size.

There is a temperature control that you can set based upon

the item’s location and use.

All of this works very well. This has been a very reliable product. The only nasty part is that it’s old style in the sense that it has to be defrosted. I’ve found that for optimum cooling, I need to do that once a week.

If you need a compact, I highly recommend the Whirlpool Compact Refrigerators.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16107745560331/k2311a071/7.1.09