Mitsubishi Console Color TV Model CK-2583R  » Electronics  »
  • Once was a sound issue, once an on/off situation, and once a video bar problem

• by Orrymain

While this is an older unit, a lot of people prefer the vintage, console look which is why I’m writing my review for this. This television, the Mitsubishi Console Color TV Model CK-2583R, was actually the first television I ever purchased, and it’s still going strong. In fact,

in thousands of hours worth of usage, I’ve only needed service on three occasions. Once was a sound issue, once an on/off situation, and once a video bar problem. Those three occurrences were actually within three years of each other, but all were minor fixes. It’s a ...

• beautiful unit, and I still love watching it.

The Mitsubishi Console Color TV Model CK-2583R is a 27 inch picture screen unit which at the time of purchase was phenomenal. It also has a radio system that is pretty nifty.

It has an oak finish and makes a great furniture

piece.

The proof of durability is simply how long I’ve owned this TV and the hours and hours of usage I’ve gotten from it. As I said, I still watch it and love the picture and sound quality. While not perfect, it’s done very well shows the strength of the Mitsubishi brand.

Sarah Wharton says :

I had a 27 Mitsubishi Console TV that was ruined in a flood. The television was probably 25 years old or maybe even older than that. Can you tell me how old yours is? I am attempting to find a suitable model number for it. The picture I took of the identification information is not legible.

Rod says :

Hei, Do you have pictures of your console? I`m looking for the model of a very specific Mitsubishi, the one shown in the movie Pulse of 1988. How old are your set? I think this one is from mid-80s… Thanks, Sincerely, Rod

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16107745450331/k2311a071/7.1.09