Biore Pore Perfect Nose Strips
  • Honestly, I don't know if I've put this in the right category, but to me, anything that will make my skin look better and more refined is definitely a sign of good health, so here it will stay

• by onerios13

Honestly, I don’t know if I’ve put this in the right category, but to me, anything that will make my skin look better and more refined is definitely a sign of good health, so here it will stay.

I’ve tried Biore products pretty much all the time I was growing up and experienced the typical horrific acne-prone complexion almost all teenagers suffer through. I’ve used their face wash, moisturizer and acne pads and for the most part, I liked the way they worked. So when they came out with the Biore nose strips, I had to give them a shot as well. Also, my fiance had used them in the past and loved them, telling me

that they were the only things that kept the blackheads on his nose from reappearing.

But I will say they are pricey. A box will run you around 8 or 9 dollars, but again, sometimes paying a bit more for things that work is better than paying less for nothing. It’s very simple to use, too. You just wash your face, pat dry and then wet only your nose. Then take the strip and press it against your nose, making sure that the strip touches as much of your nose and cheeks as possible. Wait about 10 to 15 minutes (I wait until it’s almost uncomfortable as the strip will shrink as it dries so you’ll ...

• feel a suction sensation on your nose) and then (here’s the fun part), rip the strip off your nose as quickly as possible.

The instructions say to do it slowly, and yes, if you are more sensitive to pain, than do that, but I’ve found that if I do it quickly, I get more of the icky stuff underneath the pores. But be prepared to be amazed/disgusted by the stuff the strip takes off. In a way (sorry to be graphic here), it’s like seeing a tiny forest of gross little needles (all the crap that is pulled up) and I’ve stared at this strip for a good five minutes before, just going, “Ew…that was in

my NOSE?” and showing it off to my fiance.

In any case, it works very well, and your nose and cheeks will feel very clean and smooth. I only use it about once a week or when I’m feeling really greasy and my nose has tons of small dark spots on them. Overall, it helps control the blackheads and gives your face a much more stream-lined look.

Like I said before, it can be a bit hard on the wallet, but then again, I’ve always heard that you’re face is your fortune, so spend a bit on it and it will make you proud. And this is definitely one of those products that will keep it looking great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34107745370331/k2311a071/7.1.09