Maybelline Clear Smooth : Shine Free Face Powder Natural

• by ari_mariza

Nothing special for this powder, I guess. My skin is normal. But in winter times it easily gets dry. I bought this powder, Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder : The Natural one about a year ago and just few times I used it. I bought Natural because I feel

it will perfect on my skintone. But, too bad I did not like it the result and effect on my face.

When I used the powder I feel like I am wearing a mask, and It makes me feel uncomfortable. But the good things for this powder are the fact that it’s ...

• fragrance free, oil free, Non Comodegenic, won’t clog pores and has SPF 18. When I wear it, I must admit that it’s really light and the texture is so soft, but as I say, I did not like the efect on my face. I feel weird. For those who live in
        tropical countries, this powder might be perfect for you. Too bad, it just not for me.

I like the other powder I used to wear and buying this powder, I kind of regret it because I never wear it again ever since. This is definitely not the best of the best from Maybelline. Too bad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313006745281230/k2311a0630/6.30.09