General Electric Spacemaker Microwave
  • There are many things I love about my microwave
  • There is something so amazing at not having the microwave on a counter

• by princenlady

When we first bought our house, we didn’t see the benefit in having a microwave up above the counter. Our microwave was the only thing we didn’t replace. Our refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher all had to be replaced as they were not in working order. As soon as we moved in we realized that we would have to depend on our microwave to be able to cook while we waited for our new appliances to arrive.

There are many things I love about my microwave. Let met start from the best things first. I love having the microwave up above the counter tops.

There is something so amazing at not having the microwave on a counter. Our house doesn’t really have a ton of room so we were especially glad to have that extra space for odds and ends. We tend to use the space for everything under the sun other than necessities.

We have a timer on the microwave which I use on a daily basis. Even though my oven also has one, I always tend to use the one on my microwave as it is so easy. My timer never fails me and it always works so much better than my Maytag appliances.

I ...

• love the easy use of the buttons. I can press 1 for one minute. All I have to do is press one this start and the microwave starts for a minute.

This always works really well as I make a lot of cups of tea. This setting works up to 6, and then above that you have to press in the numbers. This is fine as I only need the first couple of numbers for my coffee or tea.

This is really a sweet feature. My favorite thing about my microwave is how large it is. You wouldn’t think it to look at

it but it is very big.

I have been able to place large and small bowls inside it with ease. There is never a time I can’t put something big in the microwave and it not go there. The largeness of the microwave allows me to be able to cook things I wouldn’t normally think would fit in there.

Cleanup of my microwave is as simple as using a wet rag and wiping out. There is rarely anything that sticks and this makes my cleanup even better. The beeper on the microwave is loud but not too loud as to be annoying.

Overall, I love my microwave to peaces!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533006745211230/k2311a0630/6.30.09