Excedrin Extra Strength Express Gels  » Medicine  »
  • The caplets work just as well but for fast relief I recommend the express gels, they rush pain relievers right to the headache and eliminate it

• by miszANH

Anytime I feel a headache coming on I try to give it a little bit of time to rid itself. I usually will lay down and rest my eyes, and many times the headache will go away.

But there are those times when a headache just will not budge and in order to get any kind of relief pain relievers must

be taken.

I have tried several different pain relief medications for headaches and none compare to Excedrin.

Because Excedrin typically targets migraines, they have extra strength medicine to really go to work quickly and relieve the pain.

These are targeted toward the most severe form of headache so they work wonders for those smaller, less severe but persistant headaches that just ...

• won’t go away.

The express gels are my favorite because they do not have to dissolve completely like caplets and the liquid gets into the bloodstream more quickly.

There has never been a time I have had a headache where Excedrin has not been able to get rid of it.

The caplets work just as well but for fast relief

I recommend the express gels, they rush pain relievers right to the headache and eliminate it.

I never have to take more of these in order to rid my headline like some other medications, these get rid of it the first dose taken.

They also work great for other aches and pains, but do not take them excessively or more than needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263006745121230/k2311a0630/6.30.09