Makarizo : Advisor Hair Recovery  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am so happy that I found a perfect vitamin to recover my damaged hair

• by ari_mariza

Makarizo Advisor Hair recovery available in 8ml. A very small tube. You can buy it each small tube or a box contains of 6 small tubes. The price is 90 cent/tube. If you bought a box, it is cheaper. It is about $3/box.

When i was studying in college. A friend of mine recommended

this magic small tube to me. I was complaining because I had dry hair and spli ends. She recommended me to buy Makarizo hair recovery to apply it every morning; especially in a semi dried hair after washing your hair. So, I decided to buy and try it. And I did not regret ...

• it! Thanks to my friend!

I apply this Makarizo hair recovery oil couple of drops every day especially when it is really sunny. Besides it nourishes your dry hair, it gives you shiny effect to your hair. It protects your hair during blow dry, and you can apply it as UV Protection. So far,

I’ve been using it for 4 years and my hair just can not live it! A small tube last for a week and half to two weeks. Depends on how you apply it. I am so happy that I found a perfect vitamin to recover my damaged hair. Thanks Makarizo Hair Recovery!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313006744991130/k2311a0630/6.30.09