TJ Maxx Store, High Point, NC
TJ Maxx 265 Eastchester Dr, # 114 High Point, NC
  • I like TJ Maxx because they always have sale items
  • I bought a long sleeve polo shirt for my step son with a big discount
  • I decided to come back to let them take it off from the shirt but not right away

• by Violetsbloom09

When I plan to buy brand new clothes or bags, I usually go to different stores comparing prices. To be frank, I don’t usually go to the big malls because their prices are too high specially for branded clothing. I like TJ Maxx because they always have sale items.

35 to 45 percent off is a big help for my budget and most of their items are of high quality brands. Sometimes they will have a sale as low as 50 percent off.

I bought a long sleeve polo shirt for my step son with a big discount. There are times that you can buy Ralph Lauren shirt as low as $10.

Pretty food deal. You can select the brand you want in a very affordable price just watch for the sale.

And every week they always have it. Not only clothes but shoes and bags too.

They also have cosmetics in affordable prices compared to that in big malls but with the same brands.

• I was just disappointed one time when one of their cashiers forgot to take off the security pin for the shirt I bought and I find it our when I got hone.

I was just wondering why the security alarm at the door didn’t bother me when I get out from the store. I decided to come back to let them take it off from the shirt but not right away.

It was after about 2 weeks after I bought it. When I

get there, they asked me a lot of questions maybe they want to be sure if I really bought it or what? Good that the manager testified that the item was sold on that specific date.

They were able to traced it. I just wish they were able to trace also the cashier who is not doing his job really well.

So, if you happen to come to this Store in High point, check your items before you go out. You might experience the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 243006744971130/k2311a0630/6.30.09