WRP Body Shape Milk
  • It is really delicious and I really like it
  • Since it is so amazing and has various other products for diet

• by ari_mariza

During my diet program I use this WRP Body Shape Milk for over 6 Months and I’ve been so happy with the result. Beside, I was working so hard to lose my weight: Exercising and Consuming Healthy Food. One of them is this amazing healthy milk. WRP Body Shape. To let you all know, I have succeed to lose my weight around 13-15 Kilograms.

This Milk has 2 falvours : Choconino and Honeydew. I prefer Chococino and love the falvour. This milk has high protein, Calcium, Low Fat, High CLA and L-carnitine. CLA helps you to burn fat around hips, tighs and belly. L-Carnitine helps fat burning process and turn it into energy. And It is really Practical since it is ready to serve in sachet inside the ...

• box. In Each box, there are 6 Sachets. For Each Box, it is around 32.000 - 35.000 rupiahs which is around 3,5 bucks.

I ate this milk every morning and evening. I change my breakfast and dinner with a glass of WRP Body Shape Milk with 2 Slices of Whole Wheat Bread and eat normal lunch ; with low carbohydrate lunch. I maitained my

calories consumption under 2000 calories every day even less. This milk has amazing taste. It is really delicious and I really like it. Too bad, in the country I am living now, there is no WRP Products. Someday, I will export this product and make it famous here. Since it is so amazing and has various other products for diet. I love WRP Body Shape!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343006744921130/k2311a0630/6.30.09