Nivea Visage Refresh Facial Wash Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is a must for me to clean my face because I like to apply moisturizer to keep my skin moist
  • I bought it for 3.500 Chilean Pesos, which is about 7 Bucks
  • With the price and for it effects to me, I am satisfied enough and recommend to you to use this product
  • I believe enough in Nivea Visage Refresh Facial Wash Gel and will continue to use it

• by ari_mariza

I always need to clean my face. Before going to bed and After waking up in the morning. It is a must for me to clean my face because I like to apply moisturizer to keep my skin moist. I have used other products before I

turn and choose Nivea Visage Refresh Facial Wash Gel.

This facial gel is available in 150 ml bottle. I bought it for 3.500 Chilean Pesos, which is about 7 Bucks. It is true. It has refreshing effect and cleans your face and purifies your skin. Well, I use this product just simply because I am fit with it and does not irritate my skin at all. This facial gel smells okay, not too much and has aquatic freshly smell! It really cleans up my face. With one drops of this gel I ...

• Nivea Visage Refresh Facial Wash Gel
      apply it on my face and neck to have deeply cleansing : It satisfied me! I simply love it!Pretty much, after cleaning my face with this gel I apply Nivea Visage For Day and Night Cream. It protects me from dry skin.

With the price and for

it effects to me, I am satisfied enough and recommend to you to use this product. Since you do not need to buy any other facial wash gel more expensive than that. I believe enough in Nivea Visage Refresh Facial Wash Gel and will continue to use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313006744891130/k2311a0630/6.30.09