Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't like buying these because they are very expensive for how many strips you get but every now and then I will pick up a pack
  • A pack will last for several months because I believe you only need to treat the nose at a minimum of every two week, preferably once a month

• by miszANH

There are so many products on the market that claim to get rid of blackheads and I personally have only found a couple methods that actually work. The Biore pore strips are one of which I have found that do work farely well.

Although they do not get all of the blackheads they do pull out a good amount and you can always see the gunk left behind on the strip that was in your

pores! I don’t like buying these because they are very expensive for how many strips you get but every now and then I will pick up a pack.

A pack will last for several months because I believe you only need to treat the nose at a minimum of every two week, preferably once a month.

Using these strips excessively only leads to dry irritated skin.

They are very simple to use.

I find that ...

• the strips adhere to skin very well but you do have to make sure it’s very wet and not just damp.

After wetting the area, you simply apply the strip and press down in all the areas.

Then you leave it on and let dry, when removing you can do it quickly like a band aid or slowly.

It does not hurt much either way, it is more about personal preference.

After removing I always

cleanse my skin and apply a toner and moisturizer.

When you remove blackheads the pore will be open so it is important to cleanse, tone and moisturize to make sure you aren’t allowing any bacteria into the open pore.

Do not use over use these strips, there will be no extra benefits to using them more often than necesary and will leave skin very dry and sensitive.

A good product but will not get every single blackhead.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313006744881130/k2311a0630/6.30.09