Summers Eve Sensitive Skin Feminine Bath Wash  » Health  »
  • I love that they sell it in a pretty large bottle, because of the fact that I use it as my all over body wash
  • I have never had this problem with the Summers Eve wash
  • I know I will never have to worry about dry skin or irritation when using Summers Eve Wash

• by miszANH

This is my favorite wash for not just my feminine area but for all over the body. I purchase the sensitive skin formula which is color & fragrance free.

It is so gentle on the skin and does not dry out at all.

It is safe to use on the feminine area because of how gentle it is and

it rinses clean without leaving residue.

I love that they sell it in a pretty large bottle, because of the fact that I use it as my all over body wash.

I use a pretty generous amount and lather it up on a washcloth then just gently massage over my skin.

It doesn’t lather as much as I wish ...

• it would and I sometimes have to apply more to wash my entire body but I don’t mind this.

I have very sensitive skin and I have had problems with body washes and soaps irritating my skin and leaving behind little red bumps and itchiness.

I have never had this problem with the Summers Eve wash.

It actually is

even more gentle than baby washes.

They sell it in fragranced versions as well as the sensitive skin formula, but the fragranced ones are not overpowering and they actually are clear as well and just as gentle as the sensitive skin formula.

I know I will never have to worry about dry skin or irritation when using Summers Eve Wash!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343006744801130/k2311a0630/6.30.09