Pink Panther 2  » Movies  »
  • My family loved the first Pink Panther movie starring Steve Martin (I actually enjoyed the originals too) so we couldn’t wait to see the sequel last night
  • It was an OK movie but it unfortunately didn’t live up to the original
  • I would recommend taking the time to watch it

• by Steve

My family loved the first Pink Panther movie starring Steve Martin (I actually enjoyed the originals too) so we couldn’t wait to see the sequel last night. In fact, it was in our DVD player 5 minutes after I got home from work.

It was an OK movie but it unfortunately

didn’t live up to the original.

There were plenty of laughs to go around, just not as many as the first.

Martin does a great job reprising his role of the bumbling detective who once again has to find the missing Pink Panther diamond.

This time around, he has to work ...

• with a team of international detectives in order to catch the international criminal The Tornado.

The plot is a bit predictable, unlike the first one, which kept you guessing a bit.

I was able to take a wild guess at who the bad guy was and was right on the mark.

But, whether he was impersonating the pope or getting in trouble for insulting the wrong people, it was still pretty funny.

It was a fun movie that was suitable for just about everyone in the family.

I would recommend taking the time to watch it.

But, I don’t know if it is a movie you’ll want to own.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113006744791130/k2311a0630/6.30.09