Kirkland coffee  » Food  »
  • This coffee is a blend of different Columbian coffees and I think it is a good tasting blend that comes together and is smooth and refreshing
  • This coffee claims to be grown on the slopes of the Andes mountains in Columbia and is grown in volcanic soil whereupon it is hand picked and selected for the beans that will make the best cup of cofee
  • It is something that you really should try at least once in my opinion

• by snowy

I really enjoy Kirkland coffee. It is great because it comes in a very large 48 oz or 3 pound container. This coffee is a blend of different Columbian coffees and I think it is a good tasting blend that comes together and is smooth and refreshing.

The Kirkland coffee costs about 8.99

for this very large container and since my boyfriend and I are the only ones who drink it it tends to last for weeks. I do really enjoy this brand and find it to be full bodied and nice on the palette.

This blend claims to be Dark Roast with fine grind and has a ...

• supremeo bean. This coffee claims to be grown on the slopes of the Andes mountains in Columbia and is grown in volcanic soil whereupon it is hand picked and selected for the beans that will make the best cup of cofee. Only a small number o the beans selected can be labeled as supremo so we
        should really like what is and what it tastes like.

I think you really cant go wrong with Kirkland coffee, because it is relatively inexpensive and it tastes delicious. I would put Kirkland coffee on your shopping list the next time you go to Costco.It is something that you really should try at least once in my opinion.

Nasty Coffee Hater says :

Absolutely terrible. People who love this coffee don’t really understand that coffee should never taste like their driveway runoff, it should be smooth going down with hints of fruitiness depending on origin, best with a dark chocolate finish and a ton of crema. This one on the other hand, tasted like burnt tar with a smokey burnt paper finish. One of the absolute worst I have ever tasted AND it’s only medium What would the dark taste like
    After trying it brewed, french pressed and as espresso, my last cup ended its journey down the drain, along with tons of cream and sugar as I was trying to make it potable. And it never got there
    If you’re into real coffee, stay far away. VERY far away
    I have an almost full bag here if you want it.. quick tho before it too ends up in the trash. What a waste…

samuel gitau machiri says :

re : This coffee is a blend of different Columbian coffees and I think it is a good tasting blend that comes together and is smooth and refreshing
    Aroma,taste,and its resultant color, makes Kirkland coffee stands out from all other brands, as an all time delicacy.I am great fanatical of latte coffee, but nothing in all these brands is fascinating, sweeter, and stronger in taste than these blend of cherries. The high input of human hands in the beans harvesting to packaging phase, gives it a natural taste, free from free-radicals and chemical elements. It makes me feel much active and fresh, guess it’s my medicine when i am fatigued-is such a reliever. And above all is well packaged making it easy to use and store.

sretzlaff says :

How much caffeine is in kirkland signature 100 coloumbian corree supremo dark roast fine grind. In comparison to Nabob or melita, or others, is there more caffeine in a teaspoon of kirkland compared to a teaspoon of other coffees. thank you for your prompt respnse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273006744781130/k2311a0630/6.30.09