Entenmann’s Apple Puffs  » Food  »
1.0
  • All in all, I am pretty disappointed with this apple puff because I was expecting some tasty apple flavoring along with a sweet icing glaze on top
  • I will not be purchasing these apple puffs a second time and I most definitely do not recommend them

• by GenesisOne

I do not really care all that much for these Entenmann’s Apple Puffs. The reason I do not care for them too much is because they are pretty bland.

The apple flavor is barely reminiscent of what real apples taste like.

I do not know if they simply did not use very many apples or if the artificial

flavor is very poor, or what, but I do know that these apple puffs are very dull on the taste buds.

The only part of this puff that does offer some flavor is the sweet, sugary glaze that covers portions of the top of the puff.

The puff itself is bland, although it is kind of flaky, which ...

• is nice.

Even if I heat this puff up in the microwave, the heat is not able to do much in bringing some additional flavor to the surface.

I have found heat to be helpful with some other snack items because it makes the snacks tastier, but it really does not do anything for this snack item.

All

in all, I am pretty disappointed with this apple puff because I was expecting some tasty apple flavoring along with a sweet icing glaze on top.

All I got was the sweet icing glaze, and that just is not nearly enough.

I will not be purchasing these apple puffs a second time and I most definitely do not recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273006744731130/k2311a0630/6.30.09