Entenmann’s All Butter Loaf Cake  » Food  »
  • What I like about this loaf cake is that it is really quite moist and fresh

• by GenesisOne

I find Entenmann’s All Butter Loaf Cake to be a decent treat to have with my breakfast every now and then. There is nothing really incredibly special about this loaf cake, although I feel that it offers a decent enough flavor to have once or twice a week, sometimes.

What this loaf cake essentially is is pound cake, but they simply call it a butter loaf

cake.

If you have ever had pound cake, then you will know what to expect and recognize the taste when you take a bit.

What I like about this loaf cake is that it is really quite moist and fresh.

The cake is so soft that I hardly need to do much chewing.

The downside is this cake does not hold for too long.

It needs ...

• to be eaten within a week and a half or it will start to turn.

I really do not enjoy the butter flavor that much that I feel a desire to have it everyday in order to finish it off before it turns on me, so what I find myself having to do is stick it in the freezer after I have a piece.

Then, when

I am ready to have a piece, take one slice from the container in the freezer and heat it up in the microwave.

This can ultimately result in a cake that sort of looses some of its soft texture, but it cannot be helped because it just does not seem to hold.

Nonetheless, I do purchase it every so often and I do find satisfaction in having it.

jeza says :

how to make delicious bitter cake thats not so expensive

Galega says :

The cost will depend on the ingredients involved. The basic ingredients, like butter and sugar will remain and for which you need to spend money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273006744671130/k2311a0630/6.30.09