Entenmann’s Glazed Pop’ems  » Food  »
  • Nonetheless, these pop'ems are pretty tasty compared to other glazed donuts, and they are quite convenient, too
  • All in all, if you are an individual that is crazy about glazed donuts, I would recommend that you give these a try
  • If you do not mind or enjoy a little chocolate flavor, I suggest you give the chocolate variety a try

• by GenesisOne

I find Entenmann’s Glazed Pop’ems to be a tasty treat to enjoy, although I do not like them quite as much as the chocolate glazed pop-ems because the flavor is not quite as good. These are a little on the bland side since there is no chocolate flavor, and instead just sweet glazed icing and dough.

Nonetheless, these pop’ems are pretty tasty

compared to other glazed donuts, and they are quite convenient, too! It is much easier to take some of these, put them in a bag, and then take them with me when I am on the go as opposed to one or two regular glazed donuts.

The sugar glaze is fairly sweet and rich and the dough itself is alright, although I ...

• do wish these pop’ems would have a fresher flavor to them.

They taste to me a little on the stale side.

It is not a strong enough flavor though to completely ruin my enjoyment of the pop’ems.

However, I am not quite sure that I will purchase these a second time because I find the chocolate variety to offer more flavor.

I

do not feel though that I wasted my money giving these a try, and that certainly is always a good thing! All in all, if you are an individual that is crazy about glazed donuts, I would recommend that you give these a try.

If you do not mind or enjoy a little chocolate flavor, I suggest you give the chocolate variety a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273006744651130/k2311a0630/6.30.09