Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer a lotion that will not only moisturize but also hydrate my skin as well
  • The problem was that as soon as I ran out of my sample moisturizing gel, I went to buy more
  • I quickly realized that to buy my Clinique moisturizing gel, it would cost me at least $24

• by princenlady

I got my first sample in one of those free packs from a department store for buying so much in there store. In it I got the Clinique moisturizing gel. I must be honest to say that I initially just threw the samples into a spare drawer. I didn’t think twice about using the samples. It wasn’t until months later that I remembered getting the samples and pulled out the Clinique moisturizing gel to actually try it.

Once I did I was hooked. I have had dry skin for years. And I must confess that it is very difficult to find a moisturizer that actually helps. I prefer a lotion that will not only moisturize but

also hydrate my skin as well. At first, I began by just using it every couple of days. I added just a little to my skin. During this time, I really didn’t see a major difference. I figured the moisturizing gel wasn’t worth buying. Again, I had received this free so I wasn’t really complaining about whether it worked or not.

Eventually, it went back into my drawer. It wasn’t until I ran out of all my usual moisturizing lotion that I pulled the Clinique back out. At this point I was desperate for something, anything to work. My skin was way too dry and I was seeing the repercussions of not using a moisturizer for ...

• a couple of days. If you’ve experienced dry skin, you understand what happens when you stop using a moisturizer.

The first couple of days of using the Clinique was just getting hydration back into my skin. When I say dry, I mean really dry. It was desperate for something. Anything. After a week of using the Clinique I not only felt that my skin was slowly hydrating but the dryness was depleting. I must confess that it took several weeks of using the Clinique moisturizing gel before my skin really began to feel hydrated and moisturized. After a month, my skin started to look smooth, silky; definitely different than it had been a month earlier.

The

problem was that as soon as I ran out of my sample moisturizing gel, I went to buy more. I quickly realized that to buy my Clinique moisturizing gel, it would cost me at least $24. That was way too high for me to afford. No matter how well or how much it hydrated my skin, I knew I wouldn’t be able to afford the price and again went back to my search for an inexpensive moisturizing gel that worked but that I could afford.

I have to give this moisturizing gel a raving review, regardless to the fact that I can’t afford it. It did wonders to my skin and really did what it said it would.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313006744611130/k2311a0630/6.30.09