Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Triscuits
  • But ever since I tried a new flavour of Triscuit, I have not bought any other cracker, and everyone I know who has tried it, is as much of a fan as I am
  • This delicious cracker is Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil
  • I found it at my local grocery store some months ago, and because the box says that it is 100% with no trans fat, I decided to try it
  • Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Triscuits are the best cracker, ever

• by Jessie Bahrey

I am a fan of crackers generally, and since I was a kid, I have loved Triscuits. For health reasons, I usually try to buy whole grain crackers, so that if I am snacking, I am at least not eating high-fat junk food. I try to mix it up so I don’t get bored either, and I will often put have my crackers with cheese or sausage, if it is around.

much of a fan as I am. This delicious cracker is Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil.

I found it at my local grocery store some months ago, and because the box says that it is 100% with no trans fat, I decided to try it.

The first time we tried it, we kind of looked at each other, because the flavour is that unique and wild.

These crackers even smell wonderful. The aroma and taste of roasted tomato goes perfectly with the whole wheat Triscuit, and although you cannot taste any olive oil, it appears to be the perfect ...

• combination.

These crackers taste even better than a great potato chip, but are actually good for you. There are 80 calories in four crackers, and they are also quite filling, which may very well be because of the fibre that they contain.

I never get bored of these treats. At $3 or less per box, they also last along time, unlike bags of chips that I buy, which seem to be gone in a day or so.

Plus, I feel good about eating them. I am a salt fiend, I have to admit, and these crackers taste very

salty, but do not contain much salt, only 4% of the daily allowance, and that is very much lower than most salty snacks and even crackers, which have up to 20% of the daily salt allowance.

I have also served these crackers as hors d’oerves, with cheese, olives and prosciutto, and had many comments on them. For a snack for just myself, I put a thin slice of cheese on them and put them in the microwave for 10 seconds, and that makes pretty much the tastiest snack ever.

Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Triscuits are the best cracker, ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273006744601130/k2311a0630/6.30.09