Six Flags Magic Mountain
Los Angeles
  • Goliath is the best ride there (all 8 people I was with agreed) it is the smoothest rollercoaster ever

• by Liv

I went to Magic Mountain for one day. It was so fun my friends and I stayed for 6 hours. It is not that busy if you go before the schools get out, the longest line I waited in was 30 minutes for one of the more popular rides.

Of course, some rides are better than others, so here are my opinions.

Goliath is the best ride

there (all 8 people I was with agreed) it is the smoothest rollercoaster ever!

X² is really unique. The line can get pretty long, but it is worth the wait. It’s not really that scary!

The Riddler’s Revenge is a “standing rollercoaster” So you’re standing still of course buckled in. I really enjoyed this ride.

Scream! has the best drops and loops. This is the one ride I ...

• actually forced a real scream out of me.

Roaring Rapids is fun, but only go on this ride if you are ready to get soaked!

Viper is awful. You get jolted around so much, I got a headache after riding it. I’d never recomend this ride to anyone.

Terminator usually has a long line. Part of the line is waiting a room where you watch some of the

show, it’s weird. The ride is really loud, but the seats are the most comfortable. Not a very good ride.

Colossus, like most wooden rollercoasters is bumpy. If you like wooden rollercoasters, go for it, but I personally did not like it.

Those are my favorite and least favorite rides. As for food…you should bring your own unless you’d like to spend $10 on a disgusting cheese burger.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 593006744591130/k2311a0630/6.30.09