Amarillo TX Rosas Cafe Tortilla Factory  » Restaurants  »
Amarillo, Texas
  • In my opinion Rosas Cafe has the best authentic Mexican food

• by txgrl

In my opinion Rosas Cafe has the best authentic Mexican food. They have a huge variety that includes mouthwatering chiken and beef fajitas, tamales with chili or queso, sour cream, red and green enchiladas, tostadas, tacos with picadillo, a variety of burritos and the best homemade tortillas and queso you will ever try.

For dessert they have deliciious carrot or chocolate cake and sopapillas.

To top all of they’re great dishes off they have a variety of salsas like pico de gallo, salsa verde, roja, etc… I worked there when I was a teenager and you would think that I would be tired of their food ...

• since I ate it every day but I could eat they’re food every single day for the rest of my life and not get tired.

It’s one of the most popular restaurants in Amarillo and growing.

They also have great specials like Taco Tuesday for anyone who is on a budget.

Sadly

where I live now I dont have a Rosas Cafe close by enough to go everyday but I’m hoping that soon they expand to my city.

If you want to try this great restaurant they have 16 locations in texas, one in California and one in Oklahoma, just check their website out for more info.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73006744581130/k2311a0630/6.30.09