Arden Beauty Perfume
  • Oh yes, one thing for sure, this perfume has amazing durability

• by ari_mariza

I must say this perfume is not for me. Definitely not for me. This Arden Beauty Perfume is a perfume for old lady. To me, the smell is too old fashioned. I did not buy this perfume. Again, this was a gift from my father in law. Well, in

order to respect him. I accepted the thought of him for buying the perfume for the whole family.

Ladies, I am under 25 years old, and this perfume does not fit for young spirit, I guess . With the floral fragrance and fresh aquatic smell combinations, this perfume brings strange smell. But must admit, the Gingerlily and Indian Sandalwood aroma made this perfume has warm effect, pretty much it best to use in the evening. Although sometimes I used it in the morning, and my husband did not like it at all. But, I have to use it anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563006744571130/k2311a0630/6.30.09