Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear  » Cosmetics  »
  • I will start out by saying I love this nailpolish
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear is the best nailpolish I have ever used, and I've used a lot

• by Liv

I will start out by saying I love this nailpolish!!!

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear is the best nailpolish I have ever used, and I’ve used a lot! I put on 2 thin coates and my nails look so bright and pretty. I have #16 (Fuchsia Power) it is a bright pink and it’s really the perfect color for me, so girly!

The brush

is long and it doesn’t apply thick and gloppy. The only thing that would improve the brush is if the wand was smaller. I find it somewhat tricky to apple the nailpolish myself because the wand is 3 inches from the cap to the end of the brush. It is important to wipe of ALL the nailpolish that is on the ...

• wand or it will droop onto the brush really thick or it will drop onto whatever surface under your nails.

With all the activities I do my nailpolish always wears off or chips so quickly, but not with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. It really is “Xtreme Wear”! I have been wearing it for 8 days and it still hasn’t chipped or worn

off. It is definately the most reliable nail polish.

Out of all the Sally Hansen nail polish brands I recomend Xtreme Wear the most. There are 30 different colors to chose from, so lots of options. I recieved it as a gift so I do not know the price payed, but I have seen Xtreme Wear on the internet for $3-7 USD

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313006744561130/k2311a0630/6.30.09