Wrigleys Extra Spearmint Gum
  • I like the new packaging Extra has designed, their slim packs are convienent and the cardboard is durable enough so that it doesn't fall apart before the packs finished
  • I am glad that when they created the new packaging they left the gum in the same original form of the sticks, many gums have small pieces that don't actually feel like enough to chew and you have to eat several at a time, I don't have that problem with Extra
  • I also am happy that Extra is sugar free, so I know I am not harming my teeth with constant chewing of sugary gum

• by miszANH

I have always had a hard time finding a gum that was long lasting enough and had a great flavor. I always knew about Extra but I had never really been drawn to it before because of all the new gums constantly coming out on the market claiming to be long lasting.

I like the new packaging Extra has designed, their slim packs are convienent and the cardboard is durable enough so that it doesn’t fall apart before the packs finished.

It also has a

little flap to close the pack so that gum doesn’t spill out wherever you store it which is nice bceause I have had gum packs spill in my purse, and I don’t want to have to worry about gum melting in there and leaving a sticky mess that would ruin the inside of my purse.

I am glad that when they created the new packaging they left the gum in the same original form of the sticks, many gums have small pieces that don’t actually ...

• feel like enough to chew and you have to eat several at a time, I don’t have that problem with Extra.

They have so many flavors to choose from, so I never get bored with the same flavor.

I always like to chew on gum so that I won’t snack on empty calorie foods and whenever I feel a craving I just pop a piece of gum into my mouth and I find that the craving usually subsides.

I also am happy that Extra is

sugar free, so I know I am not harming my teeth with constant chewing of sugary gum.

The flavor does last a while, but I don’t really think there is ever going to be a gum with flavor that lasts forever, and the flavor lasts long enough to where I am not constantly having to chew a new piece.

I always buy the three packs at Wal-Mart whenever I go, only two dollars for three full size packs, so I always have one handy whenever I run out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273006744491130/k2311a0630/6.30.09