Dior Addict 2 Eau de Toilette
  • The spray came out wider than I like, but that's not a big deal

• by Liv

The other day at Macys I was looking for a “summer/spring” perfume. Basically I was looking for something slightly sweet. I am not a huge fan of flower scents but Dior Addict 2 is wonderful! It is a flower smell and there is a hint of some vanilla. It is

not too strong though, so no need to worry smelling like a garden.

Unlike Dior Addict Shine Eau de Toilette, it does not have a musty smell to it. Dior Addict 2 isn’t overpowering either. When wearing this feminine perfume, the smell last all day without wearing off.

Dior Addict 2 comes in a light pink rectangular bottle. The perfume comes out in a spray. The spray came out wider than I like, but that’s not a big deal. The tube for the spray went to the very bottom of the bottle, so none of the perfume would be wasted,

• Dior Addict 2 Eau de Toilette
      which I find very important considering the price.

Though I was originally looking for a summer or spring scent, I would definately wear this scent in the fall and winter aswell as formal or casual occasions.

At Macys 1.7 oz is $65 USD and 3.4 oz is $85 USD. On amazon some

1.7 oz bottles are selling for $40 USD and on ebay 3.4 oz bottles sell of aroung $55 USD.

When I run out of the bottle I just purchased, I do plan to buy a new one. I would recomend this perfume to anyone who wants a new youthful and feminine smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563006744481130/k2311a0630/6.30.09