Loreal Elvive Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth-Intense 100ml  » Cosmetics  »
  • As a matter of fact I bought two bottles at that time
  • First, I love its smell, not too harsh and not strong
  • I notice that it much reveals the softness if I apply it after my hair has been blow dry
  • The only disadvantage I see in this product is its price I guess
  • I think for a 100ml hair serum, the NT$320 (more or less $10) is quite expensive

• by amazingme

I have a frequently washed hair and too much treated with straightening and ironing. Good thing I have found the right shampoo to use to moisture and make therapy for my damaged hair. But I still found out that shampooing and conditioning my hair is not enough. And the LOREAL ELVIVE Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth-Intense came my way accidentally. No one recommends me to use this product. I just saw this item in one store near in my place and tried some small amount of sample on my hair and I just loved it. As a matter of fact I bought two bottles at that time. From the very first day I used it, I knew this product would be perfect to moisture much and prevent my hair from frizz.

My hair is damaged because of too much hair treatment I applied to it. I used excessive hair coloring,

straightening iron and hair dryer. I am not a person who has a naturally beautiful hair so I have to do everything to make it at least shinny and manageable but what happened, especially lately, was another way around. Instead of looking my hair great, it became more frizzy and dry. So when I saw the LOREAL ELVIVE Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth-Intense, this got my attention. First, I love its smell, not too harsh and not strong. It has a natural mild scent just enough to blend with my shampoo and conditioner. I can use it even my hair is wet or dry. I notice that it much reveals the softness if I apply it after my hair has been blow dry. My hair becomes more manageable and bouncy. I can style my hair the way I want to without spending much time. Now, even if I am ...

• on a hurry at work, my hair is still in good shape. It is no longer rebellious and frizzy and goodbye flyaways. The comb runs so smoothly in my hair now compared before that my hair was solely dependent only on shampoo and conditioner. I can really see the difference in my hair when I started using the LOREAL ELVIVE Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth-Intense. Its texture is far different from oil. It is a colorless serum, not greasy to use never gives my hair a sticky texture even I use it in the middle of the heat of the sun. It is a very good for everyday use. It also prevents every strand of my hair from breakage and split ends. It truly revives the natural oiliness of my hair which makes it now healthier and shinny. And it works perfectly for my husband’s hair too.

I remember I

have tried already other brand of hair serum, if I am not mistaken, the one from Watsons but it ended up in giving it instead to my sister-in-law for I didn’t see the good effect in my hair. Instead my hair became more dry and sticky especially when I am sweating. I feel much satisfied with LOREAL ELVIVE Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth-Intense compared to the one I used before. The only disadvantage I see in this product is its price I guess. I think for a 100ml hair serum, the NT$320 (more or less $10) is quite expensive. Nevertheless, it is worth to buy. Now I am using it for several years now, on and off, for sometimes it run out of stock and not all department stores have this item, only few. So I just keep on watching for this item from time to time in some stores for availability.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313006744430530/k2311a0630/6.30.09